Shoreline Marine™ and Captain Weekend are changing the way you think about do-it-yourself marine accessories. Gone are the worries of how to properly install marine accessories on your boat or trailer. You can DO-IT-YOURSELF and be confident in the results with Captain Weekend here to guide you through the basics.
Loye Futch, “Captain Weekend” a twenty five year veteran of the marine industry and professional boat mechanic will instill complete confidence in you through Shoreline’s exclusive, easy to follow DIY installation and repair videos.
We’ve partnered with Loye and professionally produced an entire series of step-by-step, super simple videos that will walk you through the most popular maintenance, repair and installation projects that every DIY weekend boater needs to know to keep their prized possession well maintained with top quality Shoreline Marine products.
Shoreline’s “Captain Weekend” video series includes specific installation procedures, tricks and safety tips including:
- • Electrical: Installation of Underwater Lights, Utility Strip Lights, Flex Lights and Waterproof Wiring Techniques.
- • Plumbing: Replacing Bilge Pump, Livewell Pump
- • Trailering: Replacing Trailer Lights, Swing-up Jack, Trailer Winch
- • Motor: Fuel Line Assembly, Motor flusher and Lower Unit Gear Lube
- • Hardware: Seat Installation
- • Anchoring: Freshwater Anchoring and General Anchoring Tips
- • General Accessories: How to properly install rod holders and cup holders
...and much more! View all the Captain Weekend how-to videos HERE.